Assassins Creed is a wholly engaging game that incorporates stealth and action in a vast ancient world. He must do this by following the brotherhoods creed of hiding in plain sight.
Gameplay involves low profile commands such as walking calmly through a crowd, and high profile commands such as running and scaling tall buildings. The higher the profile of a command the more unwanted attention the player will receive from enemies and the more hindered assassination attempts will be. Altair uses a variety of weapons throughout the game including long swords and short blades.
The game is incredibly vibrant and detailed, and the seemingly never ending number of side quests that can be completed away from the main storyline make the game open ended.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista®
- Processor: Dual core 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+
- RAM: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list below)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0–compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 libraries (included)
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller